Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

"All I Could Remember"

What will you do if all you could ever remember is the sad things that happen in your life? No matter how hard you try, all there's left to be remember is the sad story. What happen to the happy and fun story? Is it hiding somewhere in the brain? or they are too shy to come out because pain outperform happiness?

There's a friend of mine, her name is Bee (BUKAN NAME SEBENAR). From the out side, she is a fun, happy go lucky and friendly girl, but on the inside all she have is just pain. 'All I could remember is the sad story, am I a freak or something? Is it normal?' All I could to was just listen to her, listen to what she want to say, listen to her heart singing a sad song.

I have no answer to her question, all I could do was sit and listen.

What Should I do to help her?? I can't just let my friend be that way for the rest of her life. Happy thought make you fly just like the lost boy in the Peter Pan movie.

So, what should I do?

No comments: