Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot in UiTM

Have u heard the name Mohd Saiful Izan??
I don't know what happen or what are the issue until I bump into a friend's blog.
(ok, no wonder UiTM students are so angry...).


That is really brave of him to gave out such statement but I'm not here to judge, just to give out my opinion.


Based on his statement, seems like he is under estimating the quality of UiTM students or the university itself. That's not good brother..definitely not good..


People...IPTS or IPTA, whether you went to UKM, UM, UiTM, UUM, UTM, UIA or went to IIC, Lim Kok Weng, KLMU, PTPL and etc, it is all the same..the only differences is individual effort to be success 
(Hey, I am talking based on my experience..)


Lets just cheer for each other, motivate each other to be the best regardless what university we went to..because sooner or later, together we will be contributing something to the economic..


Cat fighting in the FB is so not cool, and it doesn't represent unity among us..



No comments: