Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Highest Achievement


I'll be attending the 76th Convocation Ceremony this Saturday to receive my Master's Certificate.
This is my third time attending such event.
I have a mixed feeling about it.
It'll be a long day.

I finally have a Master Degree.
The highest achievement that I have achieved for the past 26 years of life.
Who would have thought, a student with no A in SPM could go this far.
I am proud of myself. Proud of the effort that I have put into completing my studies.
It was not an easy road.
I climb too many hills. Along the way, I stumbled a few times and almost gave up.
But I didn't. I kept on going until I reach the top.

All this will not be possible without the support of my family, especially my Husband.
Thank you all for your prayers.
Insya Allah, I will do my best in the future.


7 comments:

Hannah Johary said...

Congratulations, Nisa! You deserve it. I am so proud of you. ;)

nisamir said...

owww..so sweet of you HJ..
thnk u so much! ^_^

Shah Razin Hj Shahril said...

Congratulation dear,
you deserve it!

^_^

nisamir said...

thank u hubby..for everythg ^_^

ciknadrahismail said...

Assalamualaikum=)
Tahniah sis..
segala pengorbanan dan kepayahan dah berbalas kini..
syukur..


p/s :u're my idol.. semoga ALLAH sentiasa merahmati kehidupan sis..=)

Unknown said...

yes syg, u really deserve this. so proud of u! :) kan bagus kalo aku secekal ko. :))

nisamir said...

Nadharah: subahanallah..huhuh..x perlu jdkn akk idol dear..akk ni bkn sape2 pun..cume org biase je..

jihani: owww..so sweet! ko sebenanye lg cekal dr aku..cume advisor ko tu je yg bwt kn sume bnde jdik ssh!! curse u mr advisor!!