Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To All My Teachers

I was not the best student in school.
But I will not be standing where I am now without these people.
And for that, I will forever thank you for your efforts and prayers to your humble student.


These are my teachers from primary, secondary and tertiary education.
They had helped me and inspired me to be what I am today.
Dear teachers, without you I will not be holding my MBA today.
Thank You!


These are my fellow MBA classmates.
They are now lecturers.
Dear friends, we helped each other through our toughest time.
Now is the time to share what we have with the young ones.
Good Luck! 


Last but not least, the dearest people in my life.
They are my long life teacher.
Dear parents & aunts, thank you for believe in me when others think that I can't do it.
You had taught me a lot about everything.
and I will forever be in debt with you.
I Love You!



P/S: Mok Long, Kak isya dan semua anak murid Mok Long, akan sentiasa doakan agar Mok Long kembali sihat seperti dahulu. Insya Allah.

No comments: