Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Father to Be

I love my hubby so much. He has been great since I got pregnant. He never fail to make me feel comfortable all the way and never fail to be at my side each time I need him. Thank you honey, only Allah knows what you have gone through and Allah will reward you for that.

We were both scared at first but we are now feeling rather excited for our first baby. We had searching around for an affordable baby cot for our baby and we finally reach to a decision to buy one at Ikea. The excitement of having our first baby makes us want to buy so many things at once but with limited fund, other thing can wait. So, few nights ago, he decided to assemble the baby cot.

User friendly manual, as easy as 1, 2, 3...
Half way through.







Ta da! ^_^

We have one happy father to be here. He has done such a good work, so I decided to reward him by making a homemade burger. He has been talking about eating those famous grill burger, so I made one. 

Made the beef patty myself and bought the bread at Carefour. It is so delicious.

Ta da! My homemade Grill Beef Burger!
He ate it like he never ate a burger before! I am one happy mother to be to see my husband ate like that ^_^ He loves my cooking but I never get the chance to cook for him that often since we are still living with my parents. I love you honey! I'll cook for you again soon ^_^


No comments: