Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 03, 2012

36 Weeks

36 weeks and 4 weeks to go before I deliver a human being into the world. According to my doctor, I had gain only 8kg and the baby is weight 2.24kg. Yes, I know I gain so little weight and my baby is pretty small. I am a bit worry about that and hopefully everything will be ok. I've started to feel like having period cramps but not that often. Sometime I have like 2 or 3 times a day sometimes I don't have it at all. Alhamdulillah,even the baby is pretty small, but the baby is in a healthy growth progress.

Eid is just two weeks away and I am felling nervous every day. What to expect, this is my first child. I am scared, because this is the most important event of my life, having a baby. It is not easy. So many things happen at one time. But I know that Allah have great plans for my family and I. Insya Allah, everything will be fine.

p/s: congratulations on your first semester results hubby! You have done wonderfully. I am so proud of you!

No comments: