Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 05, 2013

What am I to do with myself.

My husband constantly asking me about what do I want to be, and my silence will always be the answer.
I once, have made up my mind that I wanted to enter the hectic corporate world and after gathering a handful of experience I would love to become a lecturer. 
I am still holding onto that ambition. 
However, with my current employment status, my ambition seems to be further away from my reach. 
As at today, I have undergo 2 face to face interviews, 2 online assessments and 1 face to face assessment.
My latest assessment with a logistic company seems very promising and I am putting up a high expectation to be short listed for an interview session. 
I'm praying that Allah will granted my prayer and hopefully I will be employed by October.


No comments: