Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome 2012

Assalamualaikum and Hello 2012. Welcome to my life. I pray to Allah that this year I'll be in a good health and prosperity all the way. I pray that Allah will protect my family and I from any catastrophe. I pray that Allah will granted all of my prayers in the future. Amin.

Will be writing again soon. My final presentation is just around the corner. I have good news to share. So, I'll be writing again soon. ^_^

2 comments:

ciknadrahismail said...

Assalamualaikum..=)
sis, saya baru follow blog ni...
Ur life give me more reason to motivate myself..
i hope to be like ur..success in education n life...=)
salam kenal

nisamir said...

thank you sis..
never in my life people say that to me..
it's a compliment to hear that..
good luck in what ever you do..
insya Allah