Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Dusty Dusty Table

This dusty blog need some spring cleaning.
For the past three months, I had one crazy journey through life.

I finally completed my research and will be attending my convocation ceremony middle of this year.


My best friend from college were married to her college-mate.
Congratulations Akmal & Yani!! 



and my husband and I get this wonderful wonderful news that we will be parents by end of August ^_^
Alhamdulillah, I am now 14 weeks pregnant.

My morning sickness was very bad (which does not occur in the morning, it happens all the time).
I lost my appetite and some weight due to that.
But now I feel much better and had stated to have my appetite back.
We were a bit anxious and scared because it happen so fast.
But now we are excited!


No comments: