Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

76th Convocation Day

Woke up at 6.15am and get dressed.
Put on a little eyeliner and some compact powder on my face so I wont be looking too pale.
IT's my graduation day and it's the first graduation that I'll be going as a wife!
My husband and my ayoh was there with me through the whole day in the hall.

Arrived at the university at 7.45am and people had started queuing up to enter the hall.
I thought we will be entering at 8.30am but unfortunately no.
His royal highness and his wife arrived at almost 10.00am which mean I've been standing in line for about 2 hours. My legs were killing me!

I was so honor to meet His royal highness in person!
He is so adorable!! He look a little bit like my late grandfather.
Even he is in his golden age but he was standing strong up on the stage awarding the certificate to more than 1000 graduates! Incredible!

I had a great time tho. Meeting up with the girls. Taking pictures and gossiping!
But most of all, I am happy because I could share the day with my husband.
It was our 6th month anniversary on that day.
Thank you dear for being there for me. I love you ^_^

Enough with the words. I'll let you enjoy the pictures. Till next time ^_^

with love after the ceremony

Classmate - MBA Group A

My Buddy - Linda

Classmate - Ida

Classmate since UiTM Segamat - Farhana & Haslinda

Classmate - Syahirah

Classmate - Asikin

Classmate - Hafiza

Gorges Classmate - from left: me, Ummi, Azlin & Ainaa

Classmate - Zawani

Pengantin Baru - Syaqirah


My Number


No comments: