Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ahlaa Cafe

I have been sitting at home for too long. I need to find myself something to do, something that needed me to moves around. So, I called up a friend of mine Jihani, that has recently open up a homemade style cafe known as Ahlaa Cafe and asked her if she needed any extra help. It is my luck that she really needed one!

So I did find myself a job as a cafe helper (my own job position hahahhaha). I help her as much as I could from food preparation as well as the cafe waitress. I always wanted to become a waiter because I like to see those happy and satisfied faces when they receive their orders and finished up their meals. I did my best to help her around and I am actually happy that even tho I am almost 7 months pregnant at that time, I was able to be very helpful. 

These are some of the food and deserts that they have on their menu (click here for more!).

Fish `n Chips with homemade tartar sauce.

Mee Kari and it is delicious!

Mini Pavlova, the hot selling desert at Ahlaa Cafe.

Chicken Ruz Bukhari is served every Thursday.

Homemade Chocolate Chip and Walnut cookies.

The famous rainbow cake with cream cheese icing. 

Rainbow cupcake!

I had a blast time with Ahlaa Cafe, but unfortunately I wasn't able to work there any longer since I had reach my third trimester. My sister is now replacing me. I miss decorating the pavlova so much and most of all, I miss working with my friend Jihani \^_^/ 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i reaaaaaaaaally miss having you at ahlaa too! :') kan best kalo ahlaa buka masa mu baru 3months preggy (without morning sickness!) kekekeke

nisamir said...

hahahah..ye sgt best!!
aku bulih kje ngn mu lame sket..
pahtu beranok..
pahtu bru crik kje lain..
huhuhu...