Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feelings

I am an observer and my favorite subject will be human because human is the most beautiful creation that Allah has created in this world. I do believe that people have different ways in showing off their emotions, and that every person in this world are able to show it, be it in sick, health, poor or rich. The reason why I chose to write about it is because of my Mok Long. She has been sick since I was 2 months pregnant and now that I am almost 8 month pregnant, she is progressing well. She goes to her therapy session and according to my sister, she can now moves around. Alhamdulillah. However, she still have some memory problems that may take years to recover or according to my reading will remain as it is now.

Unfortunately, my hectic and unorganized schedule unable me to visit her that often and I do regret it every second. Just the other day, my aunt who is now taking care of her post a picture. It is something that she wrote that goes like this:



"Pagi- awal bangun untuk sembahyang Subuh, mandi, sembahyang Subuh. Selepas itu cuba utuk tidak mahu rasa resah gelisah, yang ditambah pula dengan bunyi berbagai ketukan orang membetulkan, karenah anak jiran menjerit dan sebagainya. Tengah hari cuba-cuba tidur tapi tidak mahu. Begitulah hari-hari berlalu dengan sakit yang semakin bertambah, risau tak dapat pergi bertugas. Dijaga oleh anak dan adik tak ada menimbangkan kasihan......"


She used to be a teacher. She teaches Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah. You could still tell from the words that she used. The emotions and feelings that she has inside makes me cry every time I read those words she wrote. What makes me even more angry and sad with myself is that I was unable to visit her and took turns with my aunt to take care for her. If I wasn't pregnant, I'll be there by her side, help her as much as I can, through the recovery process. But unfortunately, with my condition, there is nothing much that I can do, accept pray to Allah that she will get better soon.

No comments: